Monday, August 08, 2005

Pulasan, Mawi and Adik

My oh my! It’s been a week since the last entry!

Don’t know why but everytime i tried to publish my postings from the office, I’ll get numerous errors, etc. Didn’t get any when I tried publishing any entries at home. A firewall perhaps? Hmm.

Anyways, last week was fine. There were some casual ‘mengumpat’ sessions. The normal stuff. I’m always hanging with Leymah and FM whom I dearly call ‘Amoi’. Enough about work.

Went back to BP last Friday. We’re supposed to bring Tok Mak to KL but instead, she gave us her luggage. The luggage owner will follow suit – by bus. Bought 12 kg of ‘pulasan’ for $10! Great bargain, ain’t it? I’m surprised that a lot of people are not familiar with this sweet, juicy fruit. Brought some to the office today - less than 5 people recognize the fruit. Amoi had me peeled the fruit’s skin off coz she had this instant loath for hairy things – animals and fruits. I’ll ask her if she hates hairy people as much. *grin*

While the news is still hot – Mawi was the champion of AF3! Tok Mak, Along, Natasya, Hani and Tok Non, even Atuk were rooting for him since day one. His performance was up to AF standard. Aduh Saleha will be an instant hit, I could tell. Some say he’ll be the next Siti Nurhaliza – at least fan-based and popularity. I guess people liked him because he didn’t try to be someone he’s not. That’s important. You have to know yourself and your roots and always have both feet on the ground. I sincerely hope he’ll make it big. Am proud to see a Johorean excels in life! Mawi World!

Deli was off to Japan yet again, last night. It’s gonna be 2 long weeks this time around. He’ll be back on the 20th. I’m missing him already.

Had this splitting headache since this evening. Took a panadol right after dinner. Hope it’ll go away soon.

Couldn’t sleep last night. The bed was too big for just me alone. My son pushed the bedroom door just as I was thinking of Deli. He stayed with me till morning.

Thank you adik.


p/s: I'm reading Sophie Kinsela's Undomestic Goddess. So far so good. Can't wait to finish it!

No comments: