Monday, July 10, 2006

Naim and World Cup

I've been busy. With my job and everything in between.

I've cut Kakak's hair and she looked kinda cute in the new do. What say you?




Finally got the chance to register at FF last Friday. VF and I didn't get to try any of the equipments coz we had to leave by 6.30pm. She had to pick up her dad and i've got to visit Aske' at Ampang Puteri.

Oh yeah - congratulations to Aske' and Rizal! She gave birth to a charming baby boy nick-named Naim last Thursday, July 6th. He's a healty 2.8kg baby with long hair sampai masuk telinga. Baby Rock - kata Adik. Heheh.

Naim's a very good baby indeed - he didn't even stir when Adik and Kakak laughed and played like there's no tomorrow with Aske's dad.

I have no idea why I didn't even snap a pict of Naim. Dang.

Anyways, weekend was fun and tiring. We spent the whole of Saturday at home doing laundry and other chores. We had fun mengutuk AF4 students. The concert was so boring and the 'kezutan' was ridiculous. I'd rather watch Gilmore Girls (season 6) on 8tv.

Speaking of which, i knew i missed at least one sesaon of the GG coz Rory was suddenly short-haired and Lorelai had opened her own inn! I need to find GG cd or dvds soon!

Attended a wedding on Sunday - one of Deli's relative. Were off to GE Mall soon after for some retail theraphy. Aussino made a handsome profit out of our purchases that day!

The four of us napped for hours after that! Deli was obviously conserving energy for World Cup finals at 3am. Adik woke up shortly after i did while Kakak slept though till the next morning.

I for one, am glad that the World Cup is over. It's doing more harm than good in my house. I stand by my view that it should be a century's affair. Just look at the number of people caught for illegal gambling, for killing others, for hurting others and those losing money and dignity for the obvious reasons.

Sure - it has it's own benefit to the population but it doesn't justify the fighting and killing. It's just not worth it.

4 comments:

Spena said...

Since the put GG to 8TV - I missed all the season! Kalau u berjaya get those CDs/DVDs - nak pinjam!!

Idlan said...

Wah.. Kak Aske' pun dah ada baby boy. Extend my regards to her when you next see her.

Anonymous said...

Hey the worldcup is only once 4 years.......

The Star Gazer said...

cik Safina, susah sket la nak carik kat sinih... but i'll let u know..

Idlan, insya Allah.. thanks for dropping by!

Incik Jetli, again.. i stand by my point - it should only be once in a century!