Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Thongs

This has never happened to me.

Initially had lunch plans with ST and RR but had to cancel it coz I had to do something for my boss. Went out with Syam NB instead to the famous nasi ayam stall in Boustead Tower. I was running late and didn’t realize that I was wearing my thong (selipar ler, not the ‘other’ thong) instead of my shoes. I was in the elevator then, so I decided to go ahead sebab nak pegi makan jer, bukan nak gi annual dinner pun. Plus, the stall is just across the road.

We were walking towards the main road when my thong suddenly ‘flew’ and dropped almost 10 meters away, making a 360 multiple spin macam action dalam sarkis.

The 2 ladies walking in front of us were laughing and pointing and I know there were more to witness the ‘fear-factor’ scene!

I had no choice but to get the thong back and continued walking, pretending that nothing happened. Off we went to lunch and we never speak of it ever again.

Don’t even mention about being embarrassed – you have no idea how embarrassing it was! There wasn’t much time to look for a paper bag to cover my head.

Unforgettable indeed.

4 comments:

Spena said...

Mak OOii!!! Malunye!!! Lain kali tu lah...jgn pakai selipar macam tu tau!

The Star Gazer said...

heheh.. tu la dia... malu tak terkata! But buat2 tak malu jer la... ahaks!

Anonymous said...

cik... lain kali terus buat stunt ala2 sirkis.. so org igt mmg gimic la terbang slipar tuh.. hehehe

The Star Gazer said...

Giggsy, good idea! hahahha...

Tapi dah terlebih malu la.. tak sempat think creatively.. ahaks!