Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just Another Day

Deli's in Japan. Again.

So this week is pretty much a tiring week for me. Especially because I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night. Last night, i kidnapped adik from his bed and make him sleep with me. Then again, adik is a frequent visitor to my bed. He wouldn't mind. Heheh.

Kakak had a hard time letting her daddy go last night. She cried in the bathroom - afraid that she will miss her dad terribly. She took a box from my drawer, put in a picture of adik and her, wrote a short note to her dad and a packet of bin bin crackers.

My poor baby.

I found her on her bed at 10.30pm, still wide awake, staring into space. She said she missed her dad and she couldn't sleep.

Alahai.

Anyways, I chauffered them to school this morning. Traffic was not that bad and i reached the office at 7.30am. Bought breakfast and headed to the pantry for a warm Milo.

Now i know that at 7.30am, hot water is not available. Urgh.

I had to wait for the tea lady to come with the water dispenser and stuff. While waiting, I called Along and harassed her at home. What better way to kill time than to harass your sister and wake her baby. Hahah.

I hope my boss will let me go off at 5pm this week. Otherwise, I will leave the office at 5.31pm and no later than that! The mood to work my arse off has yet to surface.

Oh by the way, i was in a meeting with a bunch of users yesterday. They must have mistakenly thought i was a secretary because they assumed that i will take meeting minutes in each meeting and i will arrange all the meetings for them.

Well too bad for you people. I was in the project for a specific purpose - to help with the user requirement. I am not here to do all your project documentation and minutes. Just because I'm not a manager, does not mean you can assume I need to do all the admin stuff for you.

So there. Find your own minute taker and administrator.

I just don't want to go through another round of project role bumping. Taking over other people's roles because they can't deliver the outcome. More often than not, those people are just freaking ignorant. They didn't want to deal with the hassle of project documentation and didn't bother to at least work on it. So for the sake of the project, ther roles were given to someone else. Someone like me, to clean up the mess.

It's not easy and it's a hell lot of work. Documentations have to be prepared to avoid problems with internal project auditors as well as Bank Negara auditors

I hope this time around, I will be just a Business Analyst. Period.

Oh wow. It's only Jan 8th and I'm already griping about work. Way to go!

Meanwhile, 2 more stickers and i'll be redeeming Starbucks 2008 diary. Woohoo!!

5 comments:

Spena said...

I didn't know you need more stickers or else I would've asked for it. I refused to take 3 of them recently as I've managed to redeem mine end of last month with the help of my sister ;-)

Spena said...

By the way, you only need 1 more, the last one, you bodek from the person at the counter and buat muka kesian. He/she will definitely give you. That was what I did.hehehe...

The Star Gazer said...

La.. ye ke?? I should have written about it in here earlier. Chiss...

Wah... i need to learn how to buat muka kesian from u la... excellent tu... siap dpt sticker free...

Anonymous said...

dude.. kita dah dapat dah kita punya starbucks diary.. best gila.. comel jek

The Star Gazer said...

Ladies, i totally sucked at making a muka kesian.. i tried that yesterday and DID NOT get any extra sticker.. darn!

Now i'm 1 sticker shy to get the book..