Thursday, July 10, 2008

Signing Crosby Across My Heart

I was reading NST online and found an ad on kittens adoption event scheduled to start tomorrow till Sunday at Bukit Jalil stadium.

There was a site being referred to and upon arriving at the site, I was completely overwhelmed. The babes are oh, so adorable!

I felt all giddy inside. I looked at the list of cats for adoption and fell in love with each and every one of them. I wanted to adopt them all!!

I even thought of various campaigns to help the cats and the shelters. I know, it’s a crazy thought but somehow it felt right.

It struck me that I have not been happy and enthusiast about something for a long, long time.

Until now.

Maybe this is my destiny. Maybe I was meant to do this.

Maybe I should quit my job and do this full time. Have my own cat shop or something. Or maybe just work with the shelters/pounds and help the cats.

At the moment, I am finding out about Crosby from SPCA. If the price is right, I might just adopt her. Maybe she’ll bring a good balance to the herd.


Miss Crosby

Meanwhile, I need to send some forms to SPCA so that the kids and I can become volunteers.

Note: Picture from PetFinder.my

2 comments:

PerantauSepi1306 said...

wahhh.... ada cat adoption at bukit jalil.. ni bercita-cita nak add members of the clan la ni yek

hmmmm teringat kat your big.. i mean really big meow that I had ever found.... cumelll sangat kan ;D

The Star Gazer said...

Cik Crossby tu dah di adopt oleh orang lain. Kiciwa hatiku huhu...