Monday, July 07, 2008

Everything Falls Apart

Everything falls apart
then I get to try to put it back together
Everything falls apart
and you can count on that like you can count on bad,bad weather again
Everything that falls apart baby
sooner or later gonna come back together
Well everything that comes together baby
sooner or later falls apart

-Everything Falls Apart by Dog’s Eye View-


Nothing can better describe what I am feeling right now than the song above.

I was in great stress the whole of last week, hence the unavoidable hiatus. I even got my menses after a mere 10 days from the last cycle.

See? I didn’t make things up when I say that I was in great stress.

The fact that my boss is now my COLLEAGUE is too much to fathom.

The fact that I am now reporting to the Dutchman is making me feel nauseous all day long.

The fact that my request to transfer is still on hold portrays a bizarre picture and it’s getting cloudier by the minute.

If I hear ‘go with the flow’ or ‘there’s nothing you can do about it’ one more time, I swear I will hurt the loon real bad. Really, really bad. Really.

Meanwhile, if anyone ask, I’ll just say I’m okay. Not too happy about work, but I’m fine *while masking a serial killer face*.

So. How’s work?

5 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

work?...what work? heheh

The Star Gazer said...

Arghh!!! Sungguh jeles la Zara!!

PerantauSepi1306 said...

huhuhuhu.. that bad huh... jom pindah... a few openings on BNM website at career link if you are interested, cumanye maybe teh salary not as much la kot...

Leymah Giggs said...

hang in there cik..

The Star Gazer said...

PS: will definitely check out BNM's site. Thanks!

Giggsy: Hanging by a thread dah nih.. uhuks!