Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dazed & Confused

I don’t know if I should feel sad or mad. Or not feel anything at all.

Yesterday a manager in my department assigned some tasks to my staff. I was surprised that I was not in the picture when she did that. I would think as a supervisor, I have the right to know of any assignment dumped to my direct reports.

Well that particular incident made me think of something else. I was thinking about my unit – if it even exists after the new re-org. I am assuming it still is a function in the team, since there was no announcement saying otherwise.

A domino effect is about to begin.

No BA team, no BA Team Manager position required, no promotion, not much of anything at all.

This is just great.

The Dutchman asked me to join him for lunch tomorrow to talk about stuff. I wonder if it’s about all these.

Oh well.

No comments: