Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Free Weekend - Not So!

I thought we could just spend the weekend at home and do nothing else but clean the house.

As usual, that didn't happen.

Adik and Deli were both down with fever. The boys went to see the good doctor for a bit before Deli noticed that adik is growing a new tooth under a loose one. He had a couple of them, about to bid farewell to the gum. I planned to bring him to the dentist on Monday coz he has taekwondo on Sunday.

Looks like the tooth decided to make its debut sooner than we expected.

My boy came home with 2 missing teeth! Adorable. Heheh.


Fever and missing teeth are no excuse to not have a good lunch. We had Indonesian food and it was absolutely fantastic.


After lunch, kakak suggested that we all go for foot massage. We've been frequenting this place at Ampang Point and kakak loved it there.

Adik somehow was not interested to join in the sessions before but decided to give it a try this time. Kakak fell asleep halfway though while Deli, stayed awake the whole time. Usually, he'd be in slumberland after the first 10 minutes. Adik on the otherhand was trying hard to be civil and not laugh. Heheh. Cute.

I ended up with an extra session of shoulder massage. I was told that the pain on my shoulder will be much worse if not treated. Have been living with the pain for quite a while and would normally ignored the pain, which can be quite bad at times.

The whole ordeal was a torture. I was in excruciating pain - seriously. I almost cried. Almost.

We had subway for dinner before heading home.

So there. Not so free as I wanted it to be but I'm not complaining. I spent it with the people I love the most. What's there to not like?

:)

2 comments:

Spena said...

shoulder pain? better go to the doctor and check. don't wait like me...

The Star Gazer said...

Scary ler.. huhu..