Monday, March 16, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The In-Between

I didn't feel like going to work today. Add shoulder pain to that and walah - I got a day off.

Am still suferring from the massage last Saturday. It's getting worse - I could feel the pain with every swing of my right arm. It's painful even when I half-lifted my arm.

I was prescibed pain killer, muscle relaxant and some cream to be applied to the sore muscle.

I was supposed to have a meeting with the Dutchman today to discuss performance appraisal for 2008. Truth be told, I no longer believe in the system. I have done fighting for a good rating. Don't even get me started on the reason why or the fact that I am fighting a useless battle.

Oh, by the way, we bitched about the bosses during our lunch date last week. Heheh. Been a while since we last did that. He did mention about the promotion but I'm not holding my breath. If I get it, alhamdulillah - it's a bonus and have been long due. If I don't get it, it's fine as well. I am still under the Union and will be protected if the company decided to exercise their option to retrench the employees.

Have I not mentioned silver lining often enough?

No comments: