Monday, March 30, 2009

Hiatus

Hiatus. A mini hiatus. Obviously for good reasons.

Things are so screwed up at work. So bad that I don't even know where to start, what to think or even why I'm all tangled up in this mess.

I can't begin to describe the feeling.

Anger. Disappointment. Betrayed. Fooled.

It all seemed like a joke. One big, cruel joke.

People take us - my fellow friends and I, for granted. They might even think we are so darn stupid that they can literally walk all over us, doing all sort of experiments on us and chuck us aside when the strings they pulled no longer work the way they want them to.

The economic crisis is not an axcuse to distort or mistreat a staff. I have heard enough of 'be thankful you still have a job' or 'we have no choice but to do this'.

There will always be choices. You just need to put a little bit of effort finding them. There is nothing absolute in the universe. Everything has disadvantages, loopholes and imperfections.

There's always light at the end of the tunnel, they say.

Only that this is a freakin long tunnel and I am not seeing any hint of light at this point of time.

You can say you understand what I'm feeling or what I'm going through, but unless you are in my shoes, I dare say that you don't understand what I feel. Until then, limit your pity to yourself.

Leave me alone and let me be bitter for a while.

2 comments:

Ruzlina said...

nak buat sales tak? meh join my team :)

The Star Gazer said...

Babe!! We were asked to help your dept's operations!!!

Anyways, i suck at selling pretty much anything... hahaha.