Saturday, April 25, 2009

Books Galore

We went to Amcorp Mall on Saturday, following a tip from a colleague of mine about a great bookshop.


It's really great and cheap!


You'll see prices as low as $17 for novels and shelves upon shelves of childrean books. The kids literally sulked for not being able to buy 3 books each.

They didn't carry Jodi Picoult books (or I couldn't find them?) so I settled with some true-stories instead. I had to stop looking at the titles and practiced some self restrain. Otherwise, I might end up with baskets upon baskets of books.

Adding to the purchase, they're giving away a free book for every $20 spent. We ended up with 5 free books. They were of limited titles and mostly of not-so-popular authors. Kakak was happy that most of the books are about horses. She has developed so sort of fascination towards horses lately. I'm just happy that she's not so ga-ga over Barbie anymore. Thank God.



If you are interested, the book shop is at the same level as Kenny Rogers, located near the escalator.


I'm just happy with my books :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the titles and no of books, I've to say that Kakak is passionate about reading just like her mummy....

By the way arn, there's some jodi picoult collection here at the Friday street market. Not new titles, I believe...Price about RM30. Would you like me to get them for you.....I've have another 67 DAYS to go...before giving birth...

Aske'

The Star Gazer said...

That reminds me - I should see you before you go on maternity leave! Lama tak jumpa nih...

Good offer tuh... will tell ya what titles i am looking for eh?

PerantauSepi1306 said...

;D mummy minat cats.. and kaka minat horse... hmmmm it's in the gene.. pet loving people, eh.. hehehe