Saturday, April 18, 2009

Red Eye

I've had red and teary eyes for a couple of days, each lasted around an hour or two.

Today however, it lasted for 6 freaking hours! I couldn't stop rubbing my right eye and kept checking the mirror for any alien stuff that might landed in it.

The freaky look I donned today. Pict from Wikipedia.

Tried napping in hope to reduce the swelling but it didn't work. Tried rinsing it with Optrex - not working either.

To make it worse, I have this wierd thing about poking my eyes. It's a big no-no. So there I was feeling a little hopeless and not knowing what to do before deciding to see the doctor.

After a series of questions, the good doctor told me that I have something called Allergic Conjunctivitis. He suspected that it was the reaction to the cat's mites of the sort. Need to google more about that later.

I did a little bit of grooming for the cats around noon and was all teary eyed a couple of hours after that.

My poor four-legged-babies will have to be groomed by some other people from now on. By other people, I mean adik and kakak. Heheh.

I'm off to pop some pills and give the eye-drops a try. Aiya-yai.. wish me luck!

1 comment:

PerantauSepi1306 said...

alamak.. bahaya nie.. baru jer berniat nak mandikan all the meows this wiken.. huhuhuuu..

neway get well soon, arn