Friday, June 10, 2005

I feel the sky tumbling down..

"Currently experiencing earthquake...whoaaa.." 2.29pm, Kisarazu.

You've got to be kidding me! Another one? Thank God he'll be flying off to KL in less than 24 hours!

Talked about the job offer this morning. A lot were said and discussed - decided to see the VP of HR Solutions on Monday - so, no letter submission on that day then. Will have to wait till things are sorted out. Might ask for a later start date. Or not. Just have to wait and see.

Have actually made up my mind. I wanted to go. But the news this morning really got me thinking about the whole thing. Can't really share the details just yet. At least till it's really confirmed. More sleepless nights!

This is so damn hard!

Had lunch with ZAR at Cozy House, Ampang Park. Pity my kain. Suffering maximum expansion. Food were totally yummy so there's no reason to not pig out! Sadis betul.

Don't really feel like doing anything whatsoever. Helppp!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iskh...I thought you had 80-20 goin for the offer?

The Star Gazer said...

I'll tell u all about it tomorrow la eh?