Thursday, June 02, 2005

Silver Lining

Couldn't sleep last night. I tried reading but it didn't work. Obviously it's a wrong choice of material. CSI Miami team kept me awake till 2am!

But it's not the book's fault. My head was occupied with some other stuff as well. I was thinking about the interview and how things would change. Should i be really jumping into this path? Should i not? Will i be able to do this? I know this is pathetic. Especially when i don't have it offered to me offically. Just can't help it. There's too much to consider.

Let's back-track a little, shall we?

The interview was fine. Nope. That's an understatement. It went well. Great, in fact. Reached Cyber a little after 6pm. The office was amazingly fine. Open concept, modest pantry, smiling faces, laid-back environment, casual attire and most importantly - flexi hours. Met the VP of HR Solutions and felt completely right at home. We had the normal Q&A session and spent a few minutes chatting. The job description is 70% similar to my current role, which gives me the advantage, i hope.

Was introduced to the Operations Manager right after. A very lepak guy who did not ask any rocket-science-questions and we ended up talking about the people and vendors that we have come across while dealing with PS application.

Left Cyberjaya nearly an hour later.

Received an sms from Umie BSP - apparently her hubby is currently attached to the Cyberjaya company and saw me in the meeting room earlier on. What a small world!

Reached home just in time to catch CSI Vegas. I like!!

I need to leave early today. Sent kakak to school for her computer class. She cried all the way and was practically wailing once we reached the school. I promised her i'll pick her up as early as i can.

I need to get adik more sweet jelly and bin-bin biscuits. Natasya, Hani and kakak literally finished the whole packets and left none for adik. Poor boy!

3 comments:

The Star Gazer said...

Canggih nyer nama!

Thanks so much. I'll definitely call u for the apt. IF i get the offer, that is.

Anonymous said...

Emmm...It seems you like the place.
Anyway....just another week before I goes back.....

The Star Gazer said...

Da, the place was okay. A bit relaxed compared to my office now.

Then again, looks can be deceiving. When the time comes, i'll need u to help me see thing more clearly.