Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good Food!

My book is rather full with lunch dates this week. Thanks to all my friends and colleagues. Yup, there's a difference between the 2 - at least, to me.

Had lunch at Chilli's with Uncle Sam and VF yesterday. We talked (read: bi*ched) about the people we hate and agreed that we will hate them forever.

Had a farewell tea party for PPP who's leaving as well. Food were abundance, as usual. Nearly everybody packed the leftover. Packed prawn sambal - totally delicious! They had this dessert - some sort of 'suji' which was a bit sweet to my tasting but was supposed to be way sweeter according to my Indian colleagues. The color was very nice though.



GG cancelled lunch date today so VF and I spent lunch hour shopping in Isetan. This is really bad. I've been shopping for stuff - especially bags and shoes, like there's no tomorrow! Have to hide some of the stuff so Deli won't nag on me about too many stuff or what not. Cool it, okay dear? There's no mall in Cyberjaya so i won't be shopping for awhile. In the mean time, i need to get all the stuff before i go!

Am taking the day off tomorrow. Have no specific plans apart from just spending time with my best friend and maybe more shopping! Heheh! *Evil horns hv partly grown*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... shopping just can't do/live without it...itu namenye pompuan le...anyway nearest shopping hop kat cyberjaya is alamanda lah...just 10 min. drive. or less if know d' short way.

The Star Gazer said...

That's exactly whet Deli said! Heheh... Tak lama lagi Alamanda jadik 2nd house la nampak nyer..