Monday, July 04, 2005

My New Love

Was on leave last Thursday. Deli and I had no specific plan for that day. We ended up queuing for MyKad at Maju Junction. The whole process took almost 3 hours. Not bad at all considering the system was down for a good 10 to 15 mins. Another month till we get to collect the spanking new cards.

Saw SE K750i on display for only $1650!!! Two hours later, 2 SE phones changed hands and am now a proud owner of a mobile phone with a camera as good as the real digital camera - 2.0 megapixels baby!! Deli and I couldn't sleep that night. We took pictures of Baby Cat who sportingly posed for us. No whining and always kept his whole face and body properly composed. A true model, i would say. Lots of centerfold-material. Cool cat!

Tomorrow's my last day as Bossy Boss's subordinate. I never thought this day would come. Am so glad that i finally made this decision.

Thanks to my colleagues for lunch today at La Manila. Food was yummy!

3 comments:

nong said...

Last day already? wow!! That's fast..

Anonymous said...

New job, new phone, new life......things going so well ..

aske'

The Star Gazer said...

hi guys! Thanks for dropping by. Am so tied up with work in the new place. Stayed back till nearly 8pm on my first day! I'll blog again when i hv the time.. c ya later!