Tuesday, July 12, 2005

On the 4th day of work

Today's my 4th day at work and believe me, I'm about to lose some stones! Yey!

Had a brief training at Cyberjaya yesterday so I managed to leave the office quite early. It was my first time driving out from Cyberjaya office and I somehow missed a turn and ended up in Puchong. Yikes! Lucky me, I saw a small road sign to Ampang/Cheras and quickly took the exit. Thank God!

It's almost 8.30 now. I'm still in the office. The project plan is far from complete. They keep on revising it. I feel like vomiting every time I see it. I don't know how they're able to look at the Gant chart for the whole day. Yep – the team spent the whole of today revising it only to be rejected by the director (again!) coz it was too messy. Sigh. This is not my thing. Just sitting and trying to get the chart working with 4 other people. Really. What do I need to do to get some action here?

Anyways, I hope things will improve once we really get our hands dirty with the application. I'll try to contain my boredom for now.

Thanks all for dropping by. I know I've not been keeping tab with the comments. I'll try to reply as frequent as I can.

Over and out – for today.

No comments: