Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to Work

After 6 days of pure leisure, I'm back in the office today.

Need to complete the process flows for SGP papers before I start my leave again on Thursday till 2006 comes. Of course, there will be much of documents to review and the sort but at least, I don't have to drag my sorry ass to the office. Yey!

Have finished my process flows but need to wait for Doorbell's portion before I can safely say it's done. This is one boring day! No yey for me at the moment!

Am planning to catch some movies with Deli, with no Monsters Inc in tow. Quality time for the love birds, or so they say. Do people actually say that? No? What the heck, it's my blog and i'll say anything I want. Yey for me!

Tok Mak was here with Natasya last week. Somebody must have said something to them coz they were here at the same time I started my leave! No biggie coz I love having them around. Benefits all of us coz we had super duper time shopping, measuring the malls from end to end, trying our hands and tummies on great food and a trip to Petrosains. Didn't get to go to Aquaria just yet. Next trip perhaps. They left for BP on Christmas eve.

Was thinking of doing some makeover to my bedroom. Not that major, just maybe a touch of framed pictures, rearrange the furnitures (or buy some spanking new ones)or maybe a new shade for the night lamp. Maybe.

By the way, Amoi has started her new job at HLA and today's Giggsy's last day. I saw a lady with an umbrealla during lunch today and it reminded me of Amoi. She would carry an umbrella no matter where she goes, rain or shine. We went to UOA for lunch and i remembered how Amoi used to take dessert instead, and not stuffed herself with real food like the rest of us. I'm not ashamed to say that I missed her. I miss her company and her antiques. Sobs.

She smsed for my email address and I gave her makcik_cun@blablabla. Amoi being Amoi, she actually sent me an email using that address to later complained that it bounced and asked if that was really my email address. This is definitely the joke of the year. Exactly the reason why I missed her a lot.

Ops. Just remembered that we're meeting Amoi at 6pm today. Starbucks, here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erk.... sorry, i know its too late for to give comment about this matter.
just wanto tell u, YES, there is email address by makcik_cun@......
i am so surprise how can u have an idea to write that email address :)
cheers..makcik cun

The Star Gazer said...

Hi makcik cun... hehehe
this is really a surprise!
when i gave Amoi that email, it was a spur of the moment thingy. I didn't realize there's a makcik_cun out there!

Imagine getting an email form her.. heheh...