Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sick

I’m sick. Not of anything but simply sick and unwell. My throat hurts. I have blocked nose. Minor coughing. Bones aching.

I’m sick.

Maybe this is nature’s way of telling me to slow down. Take a break.

I have not been sick for quite some time. Except for food poisoning coz I get that a lot.

Anyway, Amoi and Giggsy are leaving. They have THE letter ready. In an hour or two, their boss will be reading the letters and will be devastated. If only I could join them. *sigh*

I’ll have to figure out some ways to survive without the both of them next year. This is just sad.

I wish I could leave too.

Sobs.

5 comments:

anedra said...

alahai, kesiannya dia! things will pick up soon, insyaallah. have faith.

The Star Gazer said...

i can't wait to leave this company la.. i hv never worked in such a screwed up dan segala *&^% company like this one.. they've hired the best team tapi one by one resigned because of the fatal, dirty politics.. it's just sad..

kaezrin said...

Hang in there dear!

Anonymous said...

patience hon.. insya allah ,there will be some hikmat out of all this.. if not HE wouldnt have put you there in the first place kan.. cheer up.. Isetan sale , come over la ;-)

The Star Gazer said...

Elin & Ariel:
thanks... i'm trying hard to live the days kije with this co.. *sigh*

Err... did u say SALE??

*Terus jadi segar bugar*