Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Makan Time!

April and May 2005 will be known as The Makan-makan months form now on!

Srikandi 8892 is planning to have a garden-party-gathering or something like that in May. We have a new committee this year. Hopefully they can attract more Srikandi to attend it this year. We had almost 80 Srikandi during the first alumni dinner at De'Palma and around 50 last 2 years at Grand Maya. I had fun organizing and being part of the committee for the two events. It was just like old times.

STFOGA is also planning for annual dinner this year. Most probably in April. My mailbox is almost full with discussions on the event. This is when u get to find your long-lost dorm mate, pet-sist, classmate and every other title we've got back then. Just got to know that Noraini Ibnu, radio presenter for RMKL is a Srikandi as well. Apart from that (those that i know) we have Norzie of TV3 and Anne Edwards of NTV7. I heard a few of the doctors made appearances in Medik TV. So there u go, a few celebrities in the alumni. This year, there won't be any color-coordinated dressing like the previous dinners. Personally, i prefer to see the colored-theme. U'll get to know their batches and will not accidently call them 'kakak' or 'adik'.

Our guest of honour for the last dinner was Tengku Puan Pahang. Can't remember which batch she was in. You can literally see her dancing and singing sportingly throughout the night. I heard it ended quite late. I had a good time on the dancing floor. Deli just shook his head in disbelief when i told him i did a little bit of boogy-shaking under the disco lights. Heheh.. He's never seen that side of me before. Nor will he ever. Some things are best kept to yourself. *grin*

Before i forget - Bossy Boss once implied that there are no such thing as being humble. List down every extra contribution (apart form your job) that u have done in your PE form. I'm not gonna put 'helping to sort medical cards' and 'help to organize vouchers' in my PE! Those are done because i wanted to help. Some people volunteered to help so that they'll get extra points or earn merits from their bosses. Me? I'll just help. I prefer not to make a havoc and announce it to the world. I've been doing that since the day i joined this company and will keep it that way. Others might want to be repaid instantly in terms of awards and others. So let them. I stand my ground.

No comments: