Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sungguh!!

This is one great day! The roads were clear, Deli chauffeured me to the office, the kids didn't even fuss in the morning, nice lunch though it's costly and best of all, Boss Boss is not around. Life is great. Then again, u can't get all the good things in life.

I remembered Mal telling me about one of her friends. According to her, this person is the kind of guy who couldn't care less about the do's and don'ts. And yet, he managed to get good-paying jobs and every other thing that a guy would possibly want *go figure*. She said sometimes it's unbelievable how this kind of people managed to do so well and 'survived'.

Well, i guess it's all up to you. He will always test your faith. How often would you think of Him and thank Him for all the wishes granted or how much pain can you endure and still be thankful that u're still alive. It's the basic that matter. Faith.

On a lighter note, Deli finally bought a phone. I seriously couldn't remember the model - it's Motorola though. I was busy browsing for a new phone myself. Heheh.. kidding! Then again, maybe i need a new phone. Maybe. Hmm.. *i think it's more of a 'definitely' rather than 'maybe'*

The office is as hectic as ever. VF made me send ESOS documents to Comp Sec and Finance. I thought that she jokingly asked me to send the papers for her since she did not specify whom to send them to or anything like that - until Comp Sec called and asked for them. Yikes! Sorry la dear. You know i'm not very good with names and all these stuff. I had to drag Mal along, just in case. We'll bill u later, okay!

Somebody sent me this - which is quite true and amusing.


Money isn't everything..

it can buy u a bed - but not sleep
it can buy u a clock - but not time
it can buy u a book - but not knowledge
it can buy u a position - but not respect
it can buy u medicine - but not health
it can buy u blood - but not life
it can buy u sex - but not love

So u see, money isn't everything. It often causes pain and suffering. I tell all these because i am you friend and as your friend, i want to take away your pain and suffering.

So send me all your money and i will suffer for you. Heheh.. *evil grin*


Enjoy the long hols people!

No comments: