Saturday, February 12, 2005

Oh Well..

It's Saturday and i'm in the office. Not complaining though coz it's the best time to update my blog and moblog. Heheh..

Got an SMS from Talam (Read: short for talam dua muka) last night. She's taking leave today for some 'CNY-visiting'. Now this is a bit of a mystery to me. Bossy Boss will definitely ask me 1001 questions for even appying for leave on a Satuday. How did she get away with CNY visiting?? Then again, this is Talam we're talking about. Anything is possible. Enjoy your leave then.

Spent CNY at home. Watched TV, slept & ate. Deli on the other hand had fun with his new toy - his new phone. Way to go, dear!

Went to Mid Valley yesterday and it was by far the most stressful event ever! Kakak got all excited in MPH looking at coloring books and everything that she couldn't even feel the urge to do her 'small-business' until she couldn't hold it any longer. Walked as fast we could to the wash room and as i was about to close the door, she had wet her pants! Called Deli and we were off to Jusco to get kakak some clothes. Found a decent dress and 5 pieces of panties for $10. Kakak complained that her shoes and socks are all wet. Detoured to get her a pair of slippers. While trying on and looking for her size, she suddenly looked panicked and before u know it, had wet her pants - again! I was furious and had a hard time trying not to scold her. I just looked at her face, chucked all the things in the stroller and literally dragged her to the wash room. We finally got to the counter - luckily the queue was not that long. The lady behind me kept on looking at the stuff i was holding and pretty soon was interrogating me on the prices, discounts, blablabla. Ayoyo!

To cool it all off, went for some ice-cream at Lecka-lecka. It was non-stop teasing for kakak - the girl who wet her pants, twice! She was totally embarassed but i'm sure whe will remember not to do this again - hopefully ever.

Went to Uptown for dinner. This was THE place for Deli and I. We were regulars back then, when we were dating. Been a while since we last had dinner at Uptown. It had changed so much.

Have been reading Harry Potter books again. I couldn't find any other book that made me wanna read it over and over again except for JK Rowling's books. That reminds me - i have to pre-order the next book at MPH. It's coming out in July. HBO showed Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets last night. Watched it till the end with kakak, eating Ngan Yin ground nuts. Yikes! I'm becoming a Harry Potter freak!

Not sure of where to spend the rest of the day. I can't stand staying indoor any longer. I spent 2 full days doing that. It made me dizzy. Really, really dizzy.

And oh, my apologies to Jusco Mid Valley if some of the slippers kakak tried on yesterday left some lingering scent. It was unintentional. Heheh...

Hmm.. maybe we'll go to Genting for a while. Enjoy the reast of the hols people!

No comments: