Friday, September 14, 2007

Blush

There’s a food bazaar every Friday right at the back of the office. Sometimes they have stalls for clothes, handbags and stuff. Today’s one of those days.

A couple of colleagues and I went to the bazaar hoping to get some food for iftar. Soon a colleague sidetracked and stopped at a stall selling raya cookies. Since I was the only one who’s not fasting today, they made me sample the cookies.

I have never done this before – eating in public during Ramadhan. Well except when I was back in the States.

There I was, red-faced, stuffing cookies to my mouth as fast as I could before the uncle selling fruits sees me!

It was one embarrassing moment, I tell ya. I don’t think I will ever, ever do that again! Hahah.

Anyways, the basketball coach tagged me so I had to do this. It’s not like I have better things to do today anyways.

So here goes

Five Things In My Bag
1. My overstuffed wallet
2. Coin purse cum lunch purse
3. Car keys, immobilizer card
4. Emergency bag containing stuff like safety pins, sanitary pad, etc..
5. Mobile phone

Five Things That Are In My Wallet
1. Cards of all kinds.. the reason why it’s full to the brim
2. Countless receipts.. contributing to the same reason above
3. Picture of Deli when he was 4 or 5, photos of my Monsters Inc
4. A note from Deli when he first joined Sony.. it was dated Sept 11th, 1998
5. Some cash.. a few RM and a couple of SD from my last trip

Five Favorite Things In My Bedroom
1. My bed that can hold the whole family at a time
2. The stack of sudoku puzzle from The Star
3. The lounge chair where the kids sleep on when they crash my room
4. The sight of my cats deep in slumber on my bed.. jeles betul
5. The picture of Deli and the kids when they had chicken pox.. the happiest bunch of sick people I’ve ever seen… heheh

Five Things I Wish To Do
1. Take my kids & nieces to Singapore this year
2. Transfer to the Ducthman’s department.. I’m halfway there, yey!
3. Follow Deli to Japan in November
4. Get a job in a country with 4 seasons
5. Get my dad to follow us on any trips/vacations

Five Things That I Am Doing Now
1. Wondering who to tag next
2. Finalizing the menu for next week’s party
3. Hating the fact that Deli has to work tomorrow.. leaving me alone to perform magic with spring cleaning
4. Having Milo and some brownies... gua tak puasa la today
5. Wishing 4.30pm would come very, very soon


Let me think of who to tag.

4 comments:

Spena said...

Thanks to me, if not , you tak nak update your blog!
Anyways, looking forward to see you next week!

The Star Gazer said...

Hahaha... yer, memang betul.

Leymah Giggs said...

hahahaha.. nasib baik Jabatan Agama Islam tak nampak.. kalau tak kena naik lori m a y a t.. glamer cik!

The Star Gazer said...

Giggsy, hahah... takot nyer!!

Sib baik takder lori2 yang berkeliaran on that day.