Friday, September 07, 2007

It's the same ol' feeling again

I don’t know why but I have suddenly lost interest to work or even get up in the morning for work, for that matter.

What on earth is wrong with me?

Oh, now I remember!

1. My job is not important or significant. The company will do just fine without me nor my department.
2. HR does not care about the staff. What kind of an IR Manager are you if your response to a sexual harassment complaint was a mere ‘so what do you want me to do?’ No, it’s not me but it could as hell be!
3. HR rejected my application to join the department despite having 6 years experience in HR modules and being the only one (as I was told) to have PS experience. They didn’t even call me for an interview, for crying out loud!
4. My department has changed it’s direction 2 bloody times in less than 18 months. We’re doing Strategic Planning now.
5. I don’t have a job scope, description of my new role
6. I don’t have the experience and skills to do Strategic Planning stuff.
7. I am at the bottom of the talent pool because I have no idea what Strategic Planning is about but have to in some miraculous way be involved

Good enough reason to feel bored and insecure?

Why the bloody hell not.

2 comments:

Spena said...

Arn!!! You've been tagged.
Anyways, the buka puasa on 22/9, so far, insya Allah is on.

The Star Gazer said...

Oh tidak!! Kena lagi skali...

So i'll see u on 22nd okay. Jangan tak jadi pulak tau! Takmo kawan kang!