Monday, September 17, 2007

Life beginnings and endings

Kakak’s glorious attempt to fast lasted for 2 days. She said weekends was supposed to be enjoyed and she succumbed to fried noodles at 10am!

She mentioned something about starting fasting again on Monday. Like I said, no pressure for her and she’s allowed to try and get use to the idea of full day fasting. Let’s see how she fares today.

By the by, I think Ciku Miku is getting fatter. Here’s the proof.



I am so exited to have the birthday party cum iftar this Saturday. I have changed the menu for more than 10 times. I don’t know why but this party seemed to be a great deal to me. It’s not the first time I’m throwing birthday party for the kids nor hosting a party of any kind. I just felt a bit anxious.

VF called to say that she couldn’t make it. VF, If you’re reading this, do know that I am still upset with you. No amount of gifts will ever make it okay. I will however, mull over return flight tickets to Hong Kong. So there you go.

Tok Mak will be here on Thursday. Joining her majesty will be Tok Non, whom I have not seen since my cousin’s wedding in August. Oh wait, that was just last month. Heheh. Anyways, she did not crash at my place - which was a very big deal. It’s like a compulsory thing for her every time she’s in KL. She has to stay for a few nights at my place and I’ll take her to places her heart desires. I heard they’re planning to raid Mydin and First Lady this week.

Anyways, I am still busy with preparation for the party and I have yet to decide where to order the cake from. The house needs a little bit more of magic and I need to send the last batch of invitation to 4 families. Aiyayay..

Just a reminder to all House fans – don’t miss the season premier of House season 3 at AXN, 10 pm tonight.



Condolences to all the families of flight crash victims in Phuket yesterday.

My heart goes to all families suffering the aftermath of Tsunami and floods in Bangkulu, Indonesia and northern Malaysia.

4 comments:

TheGreenLover said...

Arn, I am so, so the die hard fan of House heheh..siap include dalam Outlook calendar ok!

The Star Gazer said...

Yus,
Me too! Can't wait to see him walking without his tongkat!

Adehh.. lama nyer nak tunggu malam..

Btw, congratulations on the new job :)

nong said...

Hmm rase cam pelik tgk House without his tongkat, kurang sikit charm...

Anonymous said...

makcik! erm, janganlah macam tu....sedihnya kiter....sobs sobs sobs