Friday, September 21, 2007

Ramadhan Wonders

I am an avid reader of Fiebie's blog. If you want to have a good laugh or if you're in the mood for witty writing, my advise is for you to click on the link and visit his blog. You will not regret it. He is as famous as any celebrity, ya know. Heheh. Fiebie, promosi free nih tau!

Anyways, I found an entry on Wednesday about Fiebie's quest to the orphanage.

I thought it was a great opportunity for me to participate and help. Maybe not physically because of the short notice, but in some other way.

Luckily, I have tons of children clothes and amost all of them are relatively new because my kids grow at such rate that they outgrow the clothes after a couple of wears. Same goes to their shoes.
So we made plans to meet on Friday night. I have never met Fiebie or any of his friends but they were a friendly bunch. We chatted for a while and parted ways half an hour later.

Gambar di kidnap dari blog Fiebie. Jangan marah eh, nanti kena jual.

Yes Fiebie, you ols memang chantek semua nyer. Meletops!

Read more about his visit here.

No comments: