Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blind Sight

Oh dear!

A month ago, he said 'OKAY'. It was all set. I will transfer to the Dutchman's department by Jan 2008.

This morning, he said - 'NO, I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO'.

He said a whole lot of other stuff but I just couldn't get past the 'NO'. Whatever said after that were just noises to my ears.

I asked if I can think about it and he said 'NO'.

I can't help but think that last week's heated argument (between the Dutchman and him) had something to do with this.

I have to think and act fast. Time is not on my side.

Not this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

makcik, lupa nak tanyer....takder gossip terbaru pasal the dutchman arguing with ur boss ker? share2 lah...

The Star Gazer said...

No more gossips la.. they are practically 'just colleagues'..