Friday, November 09, 2007

A Little Bit of This and That

I think consuming mutton makes your brain work better. I had lamb stew and ranked no 9 in FB Noggin.






I watched Big Love on Monday nights and have great respect for those practicing polygamy. Muslim or not. If it’s me, I’d die of jealousy.

The makcik selling lunch finally cooked paru (what is it called in English?) goreng sambal. Yesterday, FD and I asked if she could include the dish for lunch. It’s been a while since we last had her paru goreng sambal. Today, we finally get to eat it. She even packed some for me – just in case it’s finished before I went to her stall for lunch. How sweet.

Last week I learn that a worm farmer supplied his worms to cosmetic companies. Regardless of the purpose – ewww!!!!

When I’m bored, I nap. I am very bored right now.

Have a good weekend peeps!

2 comments:

Spena said...

Hmmm..supplying worms for comestics is still ok considering some 'cendol' seller use worms to make their cendol lasts longer!!!
I bet you didn't know about this!

The Star Gazer said...

Ewww, ewww dan ewww!!!

You're right - I didn't know about it. Ewww!~~