Thursday, November 22, 2007

Praying for A Little Ray of Light

Hmm.

Today my fate will be decided.

The final say will come from the CFO and VP of SP.

Please pray hard that I will be able to transfer to ROPS.

The Dutchman is in Korea till next week.

Syam NB will also transfer to PMO-ROPS.

I just hope there won't be any hurdles for me.


Meanwhile, let me just enjoy my cuppa.

Update as at 3.30pm:

My boss said OKAY but the CFO said KIV the case.

In summary, I am still gonna be here, doing what I'm doing for 2 different divisions.

The transfer can only happen if and ONLY IF they're able to find my replacement. Otherwise, they want to swap me with a staff from ROPS - which will not happen because ROPS has a small pool of resource.

Plus, my boss said he needs to agree on the swap candidate. He has a 'NO' list to begin with.

Sigh.

To my ears, it simply meant crap. It's not gonna happen.

I hate this. I hate the fact that my fate is being determined by such insignificant and petty requirement.

4 comments:

nong said...

sigh.. macam ni idup seorang mentimun.. digolek salah, bergolek salah....

The Star Gazer said...

Nong,
lepas bergolek2, kena potong2 dan disiram kuah kacang - jadi rojak. Argh... stress!!

TheGreenLover said...

Arn,

We shld meet up for lunch lah since it seems like we're quite "near" to each other hehehe

And whenever u're up for some beeyaching can come to berjaya times square and go starbucking with me at 30% discount..how about it???

The Star Gazer said...

Yus,
sure thing!! You know what, i dont have a beeyaching partner in here.

The guys were too busy making you listen to their grudges instead of lending you their ears.

No way am i gonna say NO to your starbucks offer! With 30% off some more! Whoaooo!!!!