Monday, May 30, 2005

The Balance in Life

Ever wonder why people say when bad things happened, good ones will follow suit? I know it's a fact coz it's happening to me. Right now.

Not-so-good news:
I'm sick and have eye infection

Good news:
Have three interviews scheduled for this week

Not-so-good news:
Have put on extra pounds

Good news:
I get to enjoy home cooked and yummy meals prepared by Tok Mak

Not-so-good news:
Deli had to fly to Kisarazu for three long weeks

Good news:
My kids are able to spend time with their cousins and Tok Mak

There you go. All are in place. At least for the moment.

I just had a good cry, here in the office, from reading his e-mails. I'll blame it on the eye infection if anybody ask.

Just applied for half day leave to attend the interview tomorrow. Hope i won't get lost trying to find the place. Really hope i'd be the perfect candidate for the post. I need to leave this place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your interviews. Hari ni dapat registered letter dari petronas. tak tengok lagi tapi my dad kata tebal gak.....

p/s I couldn't remember my password to update my blog. camner eh

aske'

The Star Gazer said...

Ke',
thanks! Hopefully tak sesat tomorrow..

aiseh... blogspot ker blogdrive?

Sharina Maamor said...

huhu. sedih pulak. dah la while reading this entry of yours, ada lagu sonata musim salju kat tv. sedeyyyy..

btw, good luck for the interview. moga2 dapat. amin.

The Star Gazer said...

Lara,
many thanks! Hopefully dapat so i can get out of here cepat. Amin!

Sedey giler bila baca his e-mails... sometimes i wonder how a one liner could cause so much pain.. i guess this time, mmg i really miss him la. Dunno why.