Friday, May 13, 2005

Ex-Batman

This entry is dedicated to a dear friend who calls himself Ex-Batman. He kinda forced me to do so. Hahah! I guess my entry today will be on Batman-related stuff. The one in the movies and the so called Ex-Batman.

There was quite a bit of history back then for several months but that was it. He's a proud father of 2 now. We last saw each other in 1998 and totally lost contact soon after. Have never seen or heard from him again. I sent him raya cards each and every year but the one in 2003 really worked it's magic. It's amazing how 2 raya cards managed to reunite not only us, but our spouses. Apparently, he received 2 identical cards that year - from me and from Deli to his wife (chat buddies during college). We've had lunches and chats ever since.

I'm not really a fan of Batman movies but i couldn't resist Batman Forever. Why? Well, in case nobody noticed, Val Kilmer has the nicest pair of sexy, yummy-licious, pouty, kissable lips. Yumm! Again, this has nothing to do with Ex-Batman - at all! He's good at drawing the batman signal of distress though. He's a talented guy, highly imginative and creative. But I couldn't understand why his writing's such a mess. Remains a mystery to this day. Heheh!

I wanted to blog more about the subject matter but i don't think it's the right time. Don't think it's appropriate either. Am leaving it as it is for the time being.


~~ Groundbreaking news ~~

I'm supposed to move to my permanent cubicle today. Things are not looking good. Bossy Boss sounded pretty tensed while talking to CP just a while ago. Crossing my fingers that i'll be able to move on Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa.. start blogging about me eh??? hehehe... (W) <-- supposed to be the sign of Batman.

The Star Gazer said...

incik val-kilmer-look-alike (purrrrleaseee!!),
There u go. An entry on you. Lepas nih takleh mintak lagi, okeh?

Kalau nak gak, kena bayar!