Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Last

It's awfully sad. My favourite blog - Mak Andeh and Brood no longer exist. This is one h*ll of a blog. The writings were sincere and came from the heart. It's truely soulful. I have yet to come across any other blog as good as this particular one. I have had the honour to interact with the author in e-mails when her posting on some-Johorean-thingy were circulated in e-mails. She was okay with it though and didn't seem to bother as long as somebody put a credit or link to her blog. Ironic. Seems that circulated postings are the main e-mail subject for us. This time around, she decided to close her blog. She wrote a beautiful posting on her late mother for Mother's Day and before you know it, it was widely circulated. She was upset. It was a very personal and emotional piece for her. To those of you who received or forwarded the said e-mail, please stop it. Thank you.

To MA, please reconsider and let's hope that this is not the end of MA and Brood.

Today however, is the last day before Deli is off to Japan. He'll be on the 9am flight tomorrow. I feel bad that i had to work instead of staying with him. He's at his parents' with the kids now.

Need to get some more stuff for him especially packed food. He's not fully packed yet. I kinda don't wanna let him finish packing. Just looking at his luggage makes me sad. I can't even look at him in the eyes. It's just so... depressing. It will be the longest 21 days of my life.

Please be back soon, honey. We'll miss you so much!

It's raining. Mother Earth is as sad as I am. Sobs.

4 comments:

anedra said...

Serilangkat,
I discovered MakAndeh just a few days before she closed her blog. The next time I went, she was no longer there! The sad thing is that this is the reality of the world wide web. Can't run away from it! anyway, the monsters are so adorable! satu lagi bila?

The Star Gazer said...

Dena? Is that you?
*my apologies if u're not*

Yup, it's a huge loss to her loyal readers and to the blog world too. She's such a good writer!

Tambah monsters? Erkkk... not at the moment la... heheh

anedra said...

yes lah, its me. the world needs more monsters. when yr hubbs gets back, work on it! hahah! ;p

The Star Gazer said...

Dena, cool nick!

I agree that the world needs more monsters but from other ppl la.

I'm taking it slow. Wanna make sure that they are independent enough before the third one comes so they can be my little helper *no maids needed*.

Hahah! Excuses, excuses!