Sunday, May 15, 2005

I Like!!

Since the tip-off (thanks Lara!), I just couldn’t resist going to Petaling Street. True enough, they had varieties of ‘jelita’ looking handbags! They even have catalogs on those bags! Goodness! Walked end to end before stopping by McDonald’s for lunch. Had my eyes on a few Coach and CD bags but decided to hold on to the thoughts. I’ll set aside a bit of dosh after payday and go crazy then. Kakak and adik got themselves Harry Potter and Princess watches for everyday wear - $5 each. Major savings for the parents! Heheh! They have their Baby-Gs but I said NO to their requests to wear those to school. Deli bought those in Japan last 2 years (or was it last year – lost count!) so I want to make sure that they last. Deli finally found Madden, but 2004 instead of 2005. Better than nothing, I guess. Kakak bought Sonic Mega Collection Plus while adik decided on Transformers The Movie. Had a quick look at a nearby handbag stall while Deli bought adik’s dvd.

It was love at first sight.

I actually fell in love with two bags – a brown Coach and a brown saddle bag. Kakak liked the saddle bag – obviously because of the ‘D’ emblem. She claimed it stands for her name – Durrah. Heheh! After much thought, I decided on Coach (so much for waiting until payday!) Will post the pict in my TA soon. BUT I will definitely get that particular saddle bag! After all, saddle bags were the reason why I spent hours on eBay. Hang in there baby!

On a saperate occasion, Deli’s leaving for Japan yet again on May 22. For three weeks. I don’t even know how I’m gonna survive. Tok Mok is attending some ‘kenduri’ in Singapore that week so she won’t be able to come to KL till maybe end of the week. Am not so worried about the weeks after that coz VF had some problem with her new apartment and will bunk at my pad for a few weeks. Looks like I’m gonna be all alone with the kids

We’re gonna miss him so much!

2 comments:

Sharina Maamor said...

kannn???? rasa nyesal lak beli kat ebay. hehehe.

The Star Gazer said...

Takper... yg dah beli tuh leh gadai balik kat eBay.. heheh...

Betul la Lara.. meleleh ayer liur tengok the bags.... nak pegi lagi after payday nih!