Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A birthday surprise

I hope I still have a job tomorrow.

My boss had a huge fight with his boss yesterday. He was totally upset and from what he told me, he has the right to be. Why bother fighting a losing battle. He’s done everything he can and if it doesn’t work out then leaving may be the best resort.

I can understand his situation. It happened to me in VS. So I just kept my mouth shut when his close friend advised him to stay and try to work things out.

To me personally, it all depends on you. If you know you have done everything you could to make things better, then maybe there’s nothing much that you can do anymore. Maybe it’s best that you leave. Be selfish because it's your life.

Anyways, if he leaves, I will need to sit and lay my game plan. It’s either I leave the division or I leave the company. God has created more than enough for all his humble servants to live on and survive.

My boss celebrated his birthday on Monday. We had a small party and everyone was stuffed with noodles, pizza and cake. Took loads of picts and best of all, he was surprised. Cool!


The blurriness is intentional. Heheh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arn,

Thanks a lot for the lunch treat.

Aske'

The Star Gazer said...

Aske'..
no problemo! We shuld do this more often.