Monday, May 21, 2007

My Monsters Inc.

Today's a good day to start with. I hope it'll stay that way till I go to bed tonight. It's very rare to have such a good Monday.

Anyways, kakak is sitting for her mid term this week. She did her revision the whole of Sunday without a single word of complaint. I was totally impressed! Normally, she wouldn't last half an hour without voicing her need to take a break every few minutes.

Talking about that, adik is no different. Went to collect his report card on Saturday. He scored 90 and above for all his papers except Science and Agama. Looks like we need to hide all his robots, space ships, gundam and the sort and make him befriend nature instead. He needs to know how a frog looks like or any other animal for that matter!

He needs to have more exercise in his tulisan jawi. His tulisan jawi looked like a bunch of cacings! Adeh.

Nonetheless, I was quite impressed with him. Especially when he has a very short attention span. He can't sit still for a good one minute. His teacher confirmed this - said that he is a bit dreamy in class. I think I know what he dreams of most of the times - his gundam and robots!

Oh before I forget - while getting ready for an outing on Saturday, I heard adik asked Deli if he could buy hair gel for him. He's probably trying to don the hairdo of his heroes in those Japanese cartoons. Bad, bad tv influence!

Kakak on the other hand is whining for a mobile phone and a handbag. I asked her why she needed a phone and her answer was - she likes to hear the ring tones and songs. I asked her why she needed a hand bag and she said, so she can put her mobile phone in her handbag along with her Hello Kitty purse.

So I told her she could have my mp3 player to listen to her songs and I won't buy her any handbag coz there won't be a mobile phone to put in!

So honey, do you still want more kids?

2 comments:

Leymah Giggs said...

hikhikhik.. sib baik mummy pandai bagi alasan.. kalau dak kalah la mummy.. nak letak hp dlm handbag.. :p

The Star Gazer said...

Giggsy,
tuh la dia.. jenuh nak layan..