Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF

Today's Friday. Yehuu!!!!

Countdown to vacation - 12 more days to go!

Deli will be off to Sydney on Sunday. Sobs.

Kakak is at school, parading a green attire that her teacher prepared for her in conjunction with the Teacher's Day celebration. Her teacher kept the dress unveiled till it's ready to be worn. I'm sure kakak would look lovely in it. Deli bought her a disposable camera so she can take some picts with her friends and most importantly with the green dress. Can't wait to see the outcome. I'm pretty sure we'll get to see headless or footless people in the picts. Hahah. Let's just see how she fares.

Adik on the other hand, made me bake a chocolate cake for his Teacher's Day party. The handsome lad also talked me into buying his teacher a gift. This is truly a gentleman in the making. A potential player indeed.

Anyways, school holiday is here again. First on my list is to catch Pirates of the Caribbean tonight. I hope we'll get good seats this time. We suffered major neck and butt pains after watching Spiderman III a couple of weeks back. We were seated 2 rows from the freaking screen. Urgh. Not something I want to go through again. Ever.

Just got an email from RA. We're going to Low Yatt for lunch & gadget shopping. I wanna get something for Syam NB. He'll turn 31 tomorrow.

Have a good weekend peeps!


Update as at 5.30pm.
I just got screamed at by half of the project board. VP of IT, VP of Bancassurance and the COO. Imagine that. I know I have done everything that I was supposed to do. I know that their ignorance was the match that had caused the fire. I know that the Dutchman was trying to be comforting by pointing out that it wasn't my fault. I know my boss meant well when he forced the story out of me when he saw me crying at my desk. But why do I feel that I could have done more? Why do I feel like a complete loser? I don't even have any stake in this project but why do I feel responsible for all that have gone wrong? Why do I have to feel so bad?


P/S: My Business PM said a quick prayer for me when I was about to see the COO. That was very sweet of her.

No comments: