Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Bit of This and That

Weekend was great.

Attended a 50th anniversary party for an uncle of Deli’s. Food was great and everyone seemed to have fun with the karaoke machine. Of course, the sky went cloudier and cloudier with each song. Hahahah. I wish Deli and I would be able to celebrate our 50th anniversary. It’d be so cool.

Went to Ikea after that to get my long-awaited glass cabinet to house my Hard Rock Café shot glasses and the sort. It was damn heavy, I tell ya! But It was worth the effort. I’ll post a pict of the new display later. My O2 camera can’t really produce decent photos. That reminds me, I should get a new phone. Sony Ericsson 880 would be just right for me. Yummy!

By the by, I’m going off for a short vacation next month. Can’t mention the location coz it’s a surprise for Deli (especially) and the kids (not that it matter to them). Can’t wait. Our last family vacation was 2 years ago. Dem. That was long. Anyways, flight tickets are booked and so is the hotel. All I need to do now is to carefully hide the documents and contain my excitement. I don’t know if I can stand the 3-weeks wait! Adeh. Can I start packing now? Hahahah.

Other news aside, I am happy to announce that there will be an addition to our family member in November. My sister is 3 months pregnant and I’m praying that she’ll have a boy this time. I don’t know why but I’m just so happy to hear the news. I swear I’m gonna spoil that baby with cutesy wardrobe and everything else along that line!

Okay. Back to reality. One Exception Report to prepare, one URS to be signed off and a million other things to do! Back to work now.

4 comments:

Spena said...

Hey! I thought an addition to 'your' family..hheheh. Anyway, I still have one more of your shot glass from HRC Cologne! And you owe me one lunch.

Oh! I got to see this shot glass cabinet of yours!

Leymah Giggs said...

Cik nak p mane? Nak pesan.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Nak pi mana arn?
Hmmm..deli baca dok blog hang ni....Anyway, have fun!

Aske'

The Star Gazer said...

Picts will be updated when i got a good shot.. heheh..

Giggsy, nak kirim aper? Tell me before i go eh?

Ke'.. cannot tell la.. he's an avid reader.. hahahah...