Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sugar and spice, and everything in between

Changed my banner last week. It's an old pict of Baby Cat. Back when he's still innocent and less noisy.

Anyways, Tok Mak arrived at Puduraya station with Hani last Thursday. Deli arrived from Hong Kong a few hours later and decided to have everyone for dinner at GE Mall. All went well and everyone was stuffed with scrumptious food and piled themselves to my mpv to find that it refused to start. Deli tried and tried to get it started but to no avail. He had to take a cab to our house which was thankfully, a few minutes drive away, to get his car and hopefully, do some magic to mine. Chu Boy and wife took a cab back to their pad. We sent the rest to my place and the two of us headed back to GE Mall to try and jump-start my car.

It didn't work. We had to leave it in GE Mall basement and have a tow truck bring the car to the workshop later on.

Apparently, there was a problem with the battery. It was swollen for no apparent reason and since it's still under warranty, we got a new one and my car is as good as new. Yey!

Still, it was such an experience. Imagine if my car refused to start while we were in the airport. Or if it stopped on my way to KLIA. Urgh. I shudder at the thought. I might just cry on the spot. Not to mention that i have 3 noisy kids with me then! Thank God, it didn't happen that way. Alhamdulillah.

So, Tok Mak left for BP on Saturday. Deli had to work so i chauffeured them to Puduraya.

We had dinner at Prince Hotel and I noticed that my right eye itched and became red for no apparent reason. Adik had conjunctivitis a few days ago and it's no surprise if I'm catching it as well. The next morning, my eyelids were glued and the knight in shining armor came and rescue me. Well done, honey! hahaha..

I am branding Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam's red eyes to this very day.

This is not what i have planned for the long break. I have countless sessions of retail therapy planned and movies to catch. To add to my misery, the bank had some technical glitch and our salary were credited 3 days later than usual. Dang.

I'm still trying to persuade Deli to let me out of the house. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha'a kan.. kalau berenti tgh2 jalan.. haru! anyway, get well soon.

Giggsy

The Star Gazer said...

Giggsy,
betul tuh.. mau nyer kita nangis on the spot! uwaa...