Friday, January 09, 2009

The Communist

There's a girl in the office whom I seriously think had a disturbing upbringing.

She acts like everyone else is beneath her and that she's the greatest person on planet earth. We call her the COMMUNIST.

I feel sorry for her. Her so-called friends are afraid to cross her. People don't generally have anything good to say about her. I even had people complaining about her to my face.

I feel sorry for myself especially because she is my subordinate.

Yes, unfortunate indeed.

I've had my fair share of unfortunate events as well and seriously, I don't have a clue on how to deal with such antics.

Pea said that I should be more ruthless. Cynical, even.

The thing is, I really suck in that department. I mean, really, really pathetic.

So, Pea and the Lawyer (a pretty lady I got to know from the recent MW Project) agreed to dispense tips, tricks and appropriate attitude to deal with such creature.

Today is day 2 of my so-called virtual class.

Looks like I'll have a resolution after all.

Here's to a (newly) ruthless, cynical and nasty me!

4 comments:

PerantauSepi1306 said...

selamat tawun baru arn... :D wahhh dpt anak buah garang yek... kalu overacting cepuk jer ;p

Unknown said...

The Lawyer itu memang sangaaaaaaaaaaat jelita orangnye....muahahahaha!!!

diana zainal said...

ish, ish, ish.. tulah i kate, u have to be more aggressive, no more mrs nice lady! whack the communist at her bum, that'll do her good.. hehehe

The Star Gazer said...

SP: Happy new year to u too!! Lepas nih kena belajar ilmu cepuk mencepuk laks. Leh tolong ajarkan tak? heheh..

Eena: Aisehh.. memang jelita ah lawyer tuh... ala2 ruminah sidek gituh.. ahaks..

Yana: Oohhh... whacking.... i'll add that to the list.. :)