Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How can you mend a broken heart?

I don't feel well.

The usual sore throat, aching all over and the dizziness. Took some meds from the clinic this morning but there's not much change.

Walked all the way to Bukit Bintang during lunch for a brief window shopping with Pea. Saw a pair of shoes that would go darn well with my dress for Epi's wedding reception but I didn't feel like carrying anything back to the office. I'll probably get them over the weekends - if they are open! Aiyaks!

I was supposed to finalize a document for a sign off tomorrow but I am soooo darn lazy right now. God.

I don't plan on getting sick over the long weekend and cancel the bbq plan with some friends. I'd rather be sick now and get over it before Friday. I also hope that the trip to BB just now would do me good. A little bit of perspiration should do the trick. Or not. Oh mann..

Okay. I need to get that doc done, just in case I get really sick tomorrow.

By the by, the title has nothing to do with this entry. That particular Bee Gees song kept playing in my head like a broken record. At least it's a good song, so I don't really mind :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Alaahhh....janganlah demam...sihatlah cepat...cepat tau...

The Star Gazer said...

i'm sick and on meds.... adoyai.. how now?

Spena said...

you cannot. your heart needs to be like the 'worm'. it will grow and mend itself with time. listen to the song 'better in time' excellent words.

saje je....I am getting used to broken hearts