Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Tagging Game

See, I'm still awake.

I would give a thousand rupiah to be on bed, feeling drowsy and fall deep into slumber! Urgh!

After posting the last entry, I loggod on to FB for a bit and was surprised to find birthday wishes and cards waiting for me. It's just wonderful to be reading them all from friends all over the places. Thank you all. That was very sweet of you guys :)

I blog-hopped for a bit and saw a tag with my name gleaming at the feet of the entry. Thanks to the famous bb coach, I now have a reason to post another entry. Heheh.

Here goes:
1) How has 2008 been for you in a nutshell?
A lot of drama, no doubt! A lot of change in work, health and relationship with family and friends. It definetely was an eventful year.

2) Apart from your family members, name one person who has made you happy in 2008.
Don't think there's any single person. A whole bunch of people, more like it.

3) Do you feel you are better off, or worse off than you were in 2007?
A little bit of both. Much better, career wise. Personally, it took a toll on me and immediate family members.

4) Where was the best holiday trip for you in 2008?
When I was admitted to the hospital in Sept. It was sort of a holiday for me, in a sad, pathetic and bizzare way. I spent a good 9 days there and got to know who my real friends are. My family were there to offer their undivided support and I did make new friends among the patients.

5) Name 3 positive things you have achieved in 2008.
Advanced in my career, grew up a little bit with added responsibilities and lost some weight - yey!

7) Name 5 friends that you have made in 2008
There are no specific 5 but I have made friends while lying on the hospital bed, being a part of Mortgage projects and among ING Helping Hands volunteers.

8) What new year’s resolution for 2008 that you have not achieved?
I didn't have any specific resolution. To be a better person has always been the goal but I have no idea when I'll achieve it or how to quantify that. Confusing and vague? That's intentional. Heheh.

9) What would your new year’s resolution for 2009 be?
As cliche as it sounds - to be a better person. Hahaha.

10) Name 5 people you would like to tag.
PerantauSepi, Lara, Zara, Yana and Cik Pah. Go crazy guys!

Here I am. Still wide awake. Evil, evil, spiked Starbucks coffee!!

3 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

hey there...is that zara referred to me? heheh

Unknown said...

U're already one of the better speciments of a human being. For u to be a better person would make u a saint :-)

The Star Gazer said...

Cik Zara, yup.. that's you missy! heheh

Reena,
wah... such compliment nih.. melobi untuk hadiah yg besarkah di bulan Jun nanti? hehehe