Saturday, January 24, 2009

Of People I Like Hanging Out With

I've just had a stressful week.

Work was never-ending, not to mention tight deadlined to adhere to. Managed to finalize and have the proper sign-offs for MWP Phase 2. That's the last deliverable for me before calling it a quit and move on to whatever the new boss has in store.

I'm gonna miss working with such a lively bunch of people.

Yesterday Yana and Ina planned for another Girls Night Out. It's not something that I can do that often because I have the kids to consider. I so wanted to hang out with them. Sigh.

The drive home took almost an hour and a half due to massive traffic. Once I picked the kids up from school, I asked if they feel like going out and spend some time with the 2 aunties. Kakak agreed almost immediately but adik was a bit hesitant. I didn't wanna force them into sticking to what I want - it's a free country. Besides, I was trying to teach them a thing or two about making decisions. Informed decisions. After a round of discussion between themselves, they decided to tag along. Yehey for me! Pavilion, here we come! Heheh.

We stayed at TGIF for quite a bit until the kids started to fuss and suggested for the aunties and mummy to make a move. We checked out Redbox but it's fully booked so we decided on a movie instead.
Adik enjoying Choc Chip milkshake


It was just our luck because Bedtime Story was about to start and the queue was almost free. Bought the tickets, a quick tour to the washroom and we're good to go.

The movie was absolutely funny and entertaining. We had a good laugh throughout. Even Yana managed to stay awake. Heheh.

It was a fun night despite being there for a mere 3 hours. Good company, no doubt - thanks so much, ladies!


The wonderful ladies. My GNO kaki.



We'll hit Redbox the next time we plan for a GNO, okay?

So today, spring cleaning is in the plan. The kids have 2 hours to do their leisure activities before becoming my full time elves. Heheh.

Now where's the floor cleaner...

4 comments:

diana zainal said...

oit.. my pic is a candid one.. i dont do candid pics.. darn.. there goes my shot at fame and glory :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for naeem to get bigger....It must be a great time having little elv to help around in the house..hehehe

The Star Gazer said...

Heh? U don't do candid? I suppose not.. especially for someone who poses for company posters and such... :P

Ke'... enjoy it while it lasts!!! The bigger they are, the more antics you have to deal with.. adehh

Ruzlina said...

hey, i actually got a shot of a video when this picture is taken. memang curi-curi ambil masa kitaorang tengah leka.