Saturday, January 03, 2009

A Gastronomic Affair

I need to ask Starbucks if they have been spiking their coffee lately.

I know that coffee has its effect on you but I've never had such problem. A venti anything had never deterred me from slumber - yet lately, it's causing me sleepless nights.

Oh wait. It's the age thing. You know.. the older you are, the less tolerent you get towards caffeine. Oh wait, I think I made that up. Looks like I've said it often enough that it's coming true! Darn.

So here I am, after a grande toffee nut latte - still wide awake. It's almost 2am for heaven's sake!
I seriously think they spiked the coffee. There's no other explanation.

Oh, I had a great time with my loved ones at dinner. We dined at Black Canyon and honestly, the food were not that great except for the chicken wings.

Here are some picts:

Kakak playing imaginary chess at Starbucks


The happy camper after a hearty meal







Kakak had trouble enjoying the chicken wings. Too many missing teeth. Heheh.

The juicy and fabulous chicken wings

Adik enjoying his mushroom soup

My drink - mint tea punch. A bit on the yucky side.

Orange Crush with mint leaves.

No comments: